Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Decorasian’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Brook House, Penn Croft Lane, Penn Wolverhampton, WV4 5JP. Decorasian Ltd trades as a limited company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. General Terms
• The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
• The prices displayed on this website include VAT at the current and appropriate rate. The standard rate of VAT is currently 20%. All payment is made in GBP (British Pound Sterling). Orders delivered to destinations outside the EEC are not subject to UK VAT and the item prices displayed on the website are reduced accordingly. We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time, regardless if an order exists for an item.
• Images used on this website may depict products that we do not sell that are used as props for photography. Some images may be used for illustration purposes only.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only allowed with written consent from Decorasian Ltd.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Decorasian Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
2. Making a Purchase & the Contract
To make a purchase you are required to complete our simple checkout process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email; this is to advise you that we have received your order request. Although we aim to keep our website as up to date as possible, the information may not always reflect the product information exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted by us. When your order is ready to ship, we will then send you a despatch confirmation email. It’s at this point that we accept your order and the contract is formed. We reserve the right to cancel an order should there be an issue with stock levels or payment details, or the identification of a pricing or product description error. All purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology and a secure server.
Decorasian Ltd shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of goods being delayed or prevented or for any other reason beyond our control including the acts of any third parties. Furthermore, in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever whether arising from loss of data, loss of profits or loss of revenue in connection with the use of this website.
Decorasian Ltd will deliver any goods ordered to the delivery address supplied when submitting an order. Availability permitting, orders will despatched for delivery within the stated time frame. The despatch of goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged item, please contact our customer service team within 7 days. They will be happy to assist you and arrange a replacement or refund where applicable. We do advise you to check goods upon arrival. No liability can be accepted for costs caused by late deliveries, or for any other reason. If you refuse delivery, please notify our customer service team immediately.
5. Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
We want you to be happy with everything you buy from Decorasian Ltd. If you are not completely satisfied with any* of the goods you have purchased then please notify us immediately and return them to us within 14 days for a full refund. Goods must be received in original condition and packaging with all components intact. Ensure that you include full order details otherwise your refund may be delayed. Alternatively you may wish to exchange unwanted or incorrectly ordered goods; please contact us to arrange this. Once your return or exchange has been processed, we will return any monies owed onto the original payment account. *Please note that personalised items can only be returned if the goods are faulty.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The copyright in this website belongs to Decorasian Ltd and will at all times remain with us. You may access this website for your own non commercial use only. You may not copy, publish, modify, transfer, create derivative works from, commercially exploit or otherwise use in whole or part any of the content on this website.
You may not delete or alter in any way any copyright, trade mark, intellectual property or other legal notices from any part of this website.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
At Decorasian Ltd, we take care to protect your privacy and secure your information.
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure eCommerce transactions. If your browser doesn't accept the SSL technology, your purchase will not be permitted. All of the information you provide is encrypted (scrambled) prior to being sent over the Internet to our system. To protect your information once we receive it, we place it on Tier 1 PCI DSS certified systems designed to keep information safe and inaccessible to other Internet users.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a security standard, and we have undertaken significant investment to attain Tier 1 PCI DSS Certification. This Tier 1 Certification and compliance ensures a top level of security and the protection of sensitive customer information including credit cards details. We will ensure that your data is as safe as possible when you purchase products online at Decorasian.
For return visits to the site, we can securely store your credit card information in our system using that same technology if you opt in for us to save your credit card information. Shopping at Decorasian Ltd is safe, convenient and secure. From your side, if you use our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us within your ‘my account’ area of the website.
Decorasian Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of information depending upon how you use our site. We will not disclose your personal details to third parties.
• When you become a Decorasian Ltd registered user, we collect information from you including your name, mailing address, email address and password. This information is gathered to make your shopping experience as a registered user as quick and easy as possible. Also, we plan to collect certain personal information if you choose to opt-in to our future email newsletters or SMS alerts.
• When you order from us, we collect some personal information from you including your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card number (with expiration date). We will retain a record of your purchases. In addition, if you are a registered user and have signed in when you enter this information, it will automatically be saved in your “my account” area for ease of reference. We also provide you with the option not to save your credit card information with us if you so choose.
• Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, customised shopping experience and to let you know about offers that may be of interest to you.
• Data collected from this website will also help us work towards improving our website content and for internal marketing analysis and promotional purposes. We will not disclose your personal details to third parties.
WHAT COOKIES ARE & HOW WE USE THEM
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer's browser. It holds information a site may need to interact with you and personalise your experience.
• Cookies can be used by a website to recognise you, although that does not necessarily mean any personal information is stored in the cookies. At Decorasian Ltd, we store no personal information about you in cookies. Anything you choose to tell us about yourself (such as your address and email address) is stored safely and separately on our secure servers, and you need to provide a password to access it.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You understand that you, and not Decorasian Ltd, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us. By placing an order for one of these items you are declaring that you are over the minimum age at which you are allowed to purchase these items. These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
• for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
• to send, use or reuse any material: that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; that is breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; that could cause harm to third parties; which consists of or contains software viruses; that is or amounts to, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings; or that is "spam" to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety